Friday, March 14

Hallelujah

The kitchen floor is done! Dave finished grouting last night after working every night after work this week until 10pm. Hopefully the baseboards go in this weekend, but I'm going to put in the kitchen table and get the t.v. in the family room even if they aren't!

We now need to find a couch for the family room or it's going to be pretty uncomfortable to watch t.v. on the hard tile floor. The next big project is to tile Gigantor's bathroom because potty training is just around the corner! Then the backyard landscaping and hardscaping is next. I'd like to have a backyard by Gigantor's birthday so he can have a party, but we'll see.

The park across the street isn't scheduled for completion until July now. The trailers out front were scheduled to leave on Wednesday so I hope they are gone really soon!!

No comments: